Monday, July 28, 2008

More Thrift Finds!!

A few days ago, my family and I were out getting some books for my girls for summer reading. I am giving them $1.00 for each book they read and give a short summary on (to make sure they are reading it). I will give $2.00 or more for the bigger books. While they shopped for books, DH and I shopped for treasures. Not too many great finds but I did manage to get a few things.

The milk glass vase 50 cents and the cup I just had to have. On the bottom it says "Furnival, Limited, England." It reminded me of dishware that my mom told me that she saw a lot of when her and my dad where visiting Denmark and she fell in love with it. It is so cute. I am now on the look out for more like it.....wish me luck!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Melody

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for your compliment on my blog. I love that you are encouraging reading to your girls. More people need to do that!