I had been wanting to get tagged and I was so surprised when Ingrid tagged me with the "Tree of Happiness" award.
Now I get to share with you 6 things that make me happy:
1. Finding a GREAT deal one something at a garage sale or thrift store. Boy, is that ever exciting!!
2. Finishing a project of something that I never thought I could do.
3. Finishing a project and hearing "You did a good job on that."
4. Hugs and smiles from my family.
5. Watching my girl's accomplishments and seeing the happiness that it brings them.
6. A Random Act of Kindness from a person that I don't know. I know, this sounds so sappy but this can really make my day!
Now, being the recipient of the "Tree of Happiness" award, I get the fun opportunity to tag 6 more to "spread some love".
My six picks are:
1. Lera at The sky is pink.
Every time I visit her blog I am so inspired to do something creative. She can do so many things on top of raising 6 children!!
2. Shara at Monkeybox.
Love reading about her and "The Bean" and all their thrifting adventures. She finds a use for just about everything.
3. Christy at Mama Said Sew
She has some of the cutest stories about her and her family. Plus her latest bag that she made is BEAUTIFUL!
4. Brenda at She's sew pretty.
A truly talented person! I love reading about her daily adventures (and some trials) and her crafts are out of this world!!
5. Queen of Fifty Cents.
I always look forward to reading her blog every Monday. She has the greatest stories about garage saleing that make you just want to be there!
6. Red Geranium Cottage.
Can this woman quilt or what?? Her blog is an awesome read. Not only will you be inspired, but you will get quite a few giggles. She seems to have a great time where ever she goes and I love reading her "I'm just sayin." She rocks!!
I am going to try to get another post out in the next few days before my family and I scoot out of here for a R&R, hangin on the beach and sippin' at least 1 drink with an umbrella in it....yes I am talking about the Island of Maui. You can't believe how nervous I am though....I am such a chicken to fly....hate it, hate it, hate it!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!