Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello

This is my first attempt at blogging. This is my first of many (I hope) posts. At the moment I don't ahve any pics to share but will soon.

It has taken me awhile to get this going the last few weeks. For one thing, it has fairly hot and that makes me a little grumpy. It was 103 mid day. Today it is much nicer and we actually have the windows open and letting some real air in.

Currently, I am working on a quilt along that is being put together by crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/(I don't know how to add links yet so please be patinet with me) and it is alot of fun. I will try to post some of my blocks. This is will be my 2nd quilt and she makes it so easy to understand. I am on star block #2.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will try to have more interesting things in my next posts.


Melody

3 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

Hi and welcome to blogland! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

I read your profile and it looks like we have a lot in common, including the current high temperatures! I used to live north, near Sacramento, but now live in the central valley.

Can't wait to see the quilt you're working on. :)

sewkalico said...

Welcome to blogging! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and it's a great way to meet people with the same interests!

Jane said...

Welcome to blogging! I have found the crafting community to be so inspiring! Looking forward to seeing your photos!